Explore the Values that Connect
The Values-in-Sync card deck and User’s Guide are a new, exciting tool for trainers and faculty to coach individuals and help teams discover the values that define them and work together to create an effective and vibrant culture!
- Understand the source of the Ethical Self.
- Identify evolving values and behaviors.
- Explore devolving values and behaviors.
- Imagine solutions to difficult problems.
- Practice communicating for change.
- Build the capacity for effective and ethical action.
The Values-in-Sync card deck includes:
- 24 value cards exploring various interpretations of common ethical values like respect, determination, safety, and passion.
- 24 cards showing how those values can devolve into over- or underdeveloped forms.
- 24 challenging, open-ended scenarios to put values to the test, each with two optional “plot twists” to heighten the controversy.
- 10 double-sided activity cards to structure your exploration and inspire new paths of learning.
- 20 orientation, information, and index cards to guide you through the deck.
The Values-in-Sync User’s Guide provides additional training resources to help you work with individuals or teams to bring their values to life!